10 reasons why…
1. I woke up at Kevin’s house after our gig last night and he’d already made me a fresh fruit salad.
2. I was not hung over.
3. I went home, changed into my riding stuff and took a 20km ride to Lake Park.
4. My ass was padded at the time.
5. I had music playing for almost every minute of the journey there and back.
6. I joined my friends Mass, Ian, Cindy, Lee and Sonya for an impromptu writing exercise and I wrote an entertaining short story in 10 minutes.
7. The weather a little nippy but clear and grand.
8. I only spent about $8 the whole day.
9. I did whatever I wanted and felt free.
10. I’m winding down now and it’s still going. Tea time.